My Way of Life

This is my way of life as Malaysian Internet Marketeer. This is my story of my life.

My SOHO

This is my SOHO or my Small Office Home Office. This place i work for my internet business daily. A PC with alway a book on my desk. I alway buy a book to find new idea for business and to write anyhing to my blogs. I need a book to refresh my knowledge. How much you spent for book? I spend around RM100 a month for books.

I've stop buying comics.I think a waste and cost me alot of money.I've calculate how much i spend for comics i my life. More than RM20K.Wow!!!...If if keep that money,i sure does'nt need to get study loan or buy anything that can make my money grower.

I've regret that i'm not realized that when i was child.Now,i'm rather to make more more on my asset column rather than liabilty.

By the way this is picture my SOHO.

posted by Nawaki's @ 1:36 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

freeSoftware

Previous Posts

Links

Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates