My Way of Life

This is my way of life as Malaysian Internet Marketeer. This is my story of my life.

Busy day

This month is most headache. There are a lot of work i need to do. I need to prepared module for Internet Business Workshop..Business Plan for Technoprenuer, Prototype of program that i want to present..Powerpoint for presentation for MDEC,PMINT and MECD..

Another 10 days to finish it. I need to present it on this Disember....Wah...Tension la......I think i should find an assistant or partner..

posted by Nawaki's @ 4:04 PM,

2 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Nawaki's said...

Thanks world traveler..

What you need to do..consistant..Post frequently..If you can,update your blog daily..

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger danial said...

nawaki...

macam kenal je..aku dah beli ebook mu.

jom kita partner...pasal presentation that my job pasal keje aku facilitator kat big company...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

freeSoftware

Previous Posts

Links

Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates