My Way of Life

This is my way of life as Malaysian Internet Marketeer. This is my story of my life.

October: The busy month

October has come. Yesterday was my brother birthday. My mom cook nasi ayam for berbuka puasa.

Last month on 27th of September, I've register my own business & company. I name it G WORLD ENTERPRISE. Finally, my own company. I'm the boss. No body can direct me to do anything.But i need a lot of hardwork to expand my business.

Now,i'm still working on my new ebook. My first ebook already give me more than RM10,000 in 5 month. That is how i work at home. Average my income is about RM2000++.Quite a lot for me.Before this,my sallary just RM450 a month. When, i work from home, my income steadily more than RM2000..

Next week,i want to invite my family to berbuka at my house.Work at home are the best way to make money. A lot of money.

Till next time..Ganbate to me..

posted by Nawaki's @ 10:47 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

freeSoftware

Previous Posts

Links

Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates