My Way of Life

This is my way of life as Malaysian Internet Marketeer. This is my story of my life.

Make Money from Home

Wah..I got 3 check this month. One from of course Google Adsense. One from ReviewMe and one from Text Link Ads..Worth? It's secret...heheheheheh

Internet actually can make a lof money for you. psstt..I've already got more than 20 thousand Ringgit from the internet.That why i can't live without internet. No Internet, no money for me..Due to Earth Quake in Taiwan,my site are sooooo slow because i'm using datacenter in California, US. It's effect a lot to me.

I want to change to malaysia datacenter but i need to transfer all the data and what i did'nt like it, No CPanel. I'll using Direct Admin if i'm using Malaysia Datacenter. I hate Direct Admin. There are no fantastico.

How about you? Do you make money on the internet? I love Internet. I love Google Adsense. I love Text Link Ads. Actually with TLA revenue per month,i can pay my hosting and domain fee for 2 years. Lucky me!!!

posted by Nawaki's @ 9:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

freeSoftware

Previous Posts

Links

Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates