My Way of Life

This is my way of life as Malaysian Internet Marketeer. This is my story of my life.

Something need to be done.

There dropping in sales in all internet business that focusing Malaysia as their target market. I've to admit it, this month was the worse month since i involve in internet marketing. It make me want to focus on international market after this.

People are confuse about internet business and internet investment. When mass media also make it worse after they publish about internet business forum as internet investment scheme program. How stupid there are. They make a statement without make any homework about it.

There something need to be done. I even wrote a report just to explained what was internet investment and internet business. I'm also covering about other scam that they can be involve with it. There are a lot scammer need to be fight.

I'm writing my new report for international market.I need to do something,if not i can't pay my study loan.Hopefully i can succeed with new kind of business that i want to approach.

Labels: , ,

posted by Nawaki's @ 1:25 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

freeSoftware

Previous Posts

Links

Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates