My Way of Life

This is my way of life as Malaysian Internet Marketeer. This is my story of my life.

Hi! Everyone..Just finish my new ebook

I just finished my new ebook. It about how to write an ebook. I'm just focusing to newbie that want to write their own ebook. it would be wonderful if more people in Malaysia write their own ebook. I'm also write ebook on how to create an ecover for their ebooks.

I hope with my new ebook. It can guide more people sell and write their own ebook. from the pre launch, i got wonderful feedback. It make me happy. I want to write more ebook then. I hope i can contribute to Malaysian on writing ebook.

Labels: ,

posted by Nawaki's @ 10:56 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web This Blog

freeSoftware

Previous Posts

Links

Archives

Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates